9:30 am - 3:30 pm
So much to do and so little time! Sound familiar?
Emails, phone calls, meetings, paperwork and a whole lot of other disruptions confront us every day and make getting to the important things often challenging.
If this rings true then this course is definitely for you. Learn the secrets and techniques that will help you use your available time much more effectively and efficiently. This will help you get back in control!
- Practical time management
- Personal effectiveness techniques
- Set and achieve your priorities
- How to work smarter, not harder
- How to effectively plan, prioritise and schedule your workload
- Overcoming procrastination
- Managing priorities according urgency and importance
- Goal setting and action planning
- Self – management strategies
- Dealing with time wasters productively
- Delegation and teamwork
- Learn to effectively say no and negotiate workloads
- Managing email/calendar/to do lists
- Effective meetings
Venue: UNSW CBD Campus