- Management Course
12-11-2019 - 13-11-2019
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
So You’ve Made it To ‘Manager’…How To Survive And Thrive!
Being in a management or supervisory role can be rewarding in so many ways, but it can also be challenging and frustrating at times too! Deadlines, lack of time, having to deal with ‘difficult’ behaviors, unreasonable expectations, inadequate supervision or support can make your job challenging…and maybe exhausting!
So if you are struggling a little, want to learn new management skills or just confirm that you are managing effectively, our ever-popular two-day management workshop is for you!
The program is packed full of practical ideas, techniques and tips that will result in you immediately becoming a more effective and confident manager…we guarantee it!
9.30am until 4pm each day
Here’s what we will cover over the two days:
- Managing yourself
- Managing your management style
- Managing your time
- Managing goals and objectives
- Managing difficult conversations
- Managing your team
- Managing and assessing performance
- Managing and resolving conflict
- Managing ‘difficult’ people and their behaviours
- Managing your manager
- Managing change
- Managing the ‘Boss V Friend’ relationship
- Managing team member motivation