9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Although we would prefer for it not to exist, Workplace conflict happens … with many unfortunate consequences if left unchecked. This practical and interactive one-day course will equip participants with the skills they need to not only identify workplace conflict and understand why it occurs but also how to manage and resolve workplace disagreements.
- The causes of workplace conflict
- How to recognise the signs of an emerging conflict
- Managing and resolving conflicts between individuals
- Managing and resolving team conflict
- Managing and resolving conflict between you and another
- How to identify your conflict management ‘style’
- What questions to ask … and how
- How to provide ‘non-explosive’ feedback
- Understanding the crucial elements of a constructive discussion
- How to avoid taking sides and making subjective judgements
- How to develop deep listening and curiosity skills
- … and much more!
Venue: IBIS Hotel Melbourne