This practical one day workshop focusses on the most important elements of human resources management
You will learn how to develop a great organisation culture, what great team leaders do (and Don’t do), how the manage performance and ‘difficult behaviours’, steps to building a great team and discover why most formal staff appraisal systems don’t work…and more!
9.30am until 3.30pm each day. (Lunch and refreshments provided)
Price $385 ex GST
- How to create a positive team culture
- The characteristics of high performing teams
- The characteristics of great team leaders
- How to set and measure team goals and standards
- Re-building a damaged or broken team
- Why most ‘appraisal’ systems don’t work
- What ‘performance’ should be assessed and how
- Why employee behaviour shouldn’t be scored
- What performance management is and isn’t
- How to have ‘difficult’ conversations
- Dealing with disruptive employees
- …and much more!